Definition of dubious:
suspect, borderline, ambiguous, chancy, unconvinced, problematical, doubtful, hesitant, equivocal, in question, certain, dubitable, questionable, uncertain, indecisive, iffy, incertain, obscure, unclear, unclear, indecisive, enigmatic, problematic, enigmatical, indeterminate, indefinite, inconclusive, unsure, clouded, tentative, perplexing, undecided, indistinct, clear.
- disreputable (part of speech: adjective)
- skeptical (part of speech: adjective)
- unreliable (part of speech: adjective)
- ridiculous (part of speech: adjective)
- "Eugene Field, A Study In Heredity And Contradictions", Slason Thompson.
- "Howard Pyle's Book of Pirates", Howard I. Pyle.
- "The Depot Master", Joseph C. Lincoln.