Definition of dud:
Synonyms for dud:
stuff, paraphernalia, collapse, vestiary, fiasco, bomb calorimeter, costumery, unloaded, rags, threads, car bomb, put on, vesture, toggery, cannonball, garment, wearables, bust, washout, rigging, togs, garments, flop, personal effects, thrive, personalty, misfire, shipwreck, holdings, plunder, atomic bomb, depth charge, dress, clothes, habit, movables, attire, bummer, belongings, frost, duds, thread, ballistic missile, A-bomb, fizzle, disaster, weeds, goods, habiliment, things, atom bomb, chattels, wear, joker, bomb, debacle, gear, personal property, wash, clunker, cluster bomb, tog, miss, catastrophe, clinker, booby trap, clothing, apparel, vestments, turkey, clobber, raiment, effects, rig, floating-point operation.
- disappointments (part of speech: noun)
- inferior (part of speech: noun)
- failure (part of speech: noun)
- "Counter-Attack and Other Poems", Siegfried Sassoon.
- "Killykinick", Mary T. Waggaman.
- "Swamp Island", Mildred A. Wirt.