Definition of due :
1. Appointed or required to arrive at a given time; as, the steamer was due yesterday.
2. Directly; exactly; as, a due east course.
3. Justly claimed as a right or property; proper; suitable; becoming; appropriate; fit.
4. Owed, as a debt; that ought to be paid or done to or for another; payable; owing and demandable.
5. Owing; ascribable, as to a cause.
6. Right; just title or claim.
7. Such as ( a thing) ought to be; fulfilling obligation; proper; lawful; regular; appointed; sufficient; exact; as, due process of law; due service; in due time.
8. That which is owed; debt; that which one contracts to pay, or do, to or for another; that which belongs or may be claimed as a right; whatever custom, law, or morality requires to be done; a fee; a toll.
9. To endue.
from, cod, possibly, well-earned, straightaway, accept, delinquent, in absentia, balance, reach maturity, direct, amniocentesis, baby shower, prototypical, borrowings, unsettled, mature, bound, gone, ascribable, timing, repayable, warranted, sure, competent, be owing, archetypal, imputable, deserve, misplaced, go over to, pay, owing, probable, typical, characteristic, rate, arrive, bear, debt, guaranteed, accrue, straight, lost, payable, referable, admit, birth, classic, certain, co-opt, probably, bad debt, deadline, liability, inaugurate, bill, absent, looked-for, usual, slated, collectible, lacking, chargeable, become payable, collectable, collect, baby blues, home loan, essential, overdue, anti-choice, away, play date, likely, callable, unpaid, owed, closing date, sell-by date, due date, debit, the afterbirth, missing, time limit, traditional, matured, antenatal, entrance, condign, the last minute, merited, dues, sunset provision, unattainable, directly, arrears, unavailable, suitable, awaited, receivable, amniotic fluid, admission, undeserved, dead, appropriate, justified, outstanding, deserving, customary, belong to, surprise
ensuing (part of speech: adjective)
just (part of speech: adjective)
suitable (part of speech: adjective)
expected (part of speech: adjective)