Definition of due:
- Appointed or required to arrive at a given time; as, the steamer was due yesterday.
- Directly; exactly; as, a due east course.
- Justly claimed as a right or property; proper; suitable; becoming; appropriate; fit.
- Owed, as a debt; that ought to be paid or done to or for another; payable; owing and demandable.
- Owing; ascribable, as to a cause.
- Right; just title or claim.
- Such as ( a thing) ought to be; fulfilling obligation; proper; lawful; regular; appointed; sufficient; exact; as, due process of law; due service; in due time.
- That which is owed; debt; that which one contracts to pay, or do, to or for another; that which belongs or may be claimed as a right; whatever custom, law, or morality requires to be done; a fee; a toll.
- To endue.
owing, deserving, sure, appropriate, typical, merited, time limit, accrue, receivable, certain, admit, gone, unsettled, ascribable, receivable, baby shower, justified, callable, classic, guaranteed, deserved, competent, archetypal, payable, possibly, debt, bear, be owing, pay, surprise, due date, lost, fitting, collectible, bad debt, repayable, amniocentesis, the afterbirth, baby blues, the last minute, arrears, deserve, debit, become payable, belong to, rate, referable, reach maturity, bill, overdue, chargeable, direct, unsettled, condign, collectable, outstanding, proper, closing date, unpaid, home loan, away, lacking, unattainable, birth, looked-for, borrowings, collect, fit, dead, play date, anticipated, probably, owing, owed, characteristic, usual, warranted, customary, liability, undeserved, entrance, missing, sell-by date, sunset provision, dues, accept, unpaid, rightful, bound, mature, balance, probable, outstanding, awaited, well-earned, expected, misplaced, owed, matured, in absentia, scheduled, straight, go over to, traditional, slated, cod, likely, imputable, amniotic fluid, inaugurate, from, delinquent, directly, arrive, straightaway, antenatal, co-opt, essential, admission, payable, unavailable, anti-choice, absent, timing, prototypical, deadline, suitable.
- ensuing (part of speech: adjective)
- just (part of speech: adjective)
- suitable (part of speech: adjective)
- expected (part of speech: adjective)