Definition of dupe:
pull in, fritter away, take for a ride, pigeon, ingest, arse around, clear, gull, play false, invite, wear, lamb, soak up, earn, tantalise, consume, pawn, tease, assimilate, shoot, don, imbibe, draw, put one across, tool, wise, ride, fool, gather in, slang, bait, take, fool around, receive, sap, see, adopt, bring in, Mark, watch, put one over, fritter, sop up, instrument, stooge, gudgeon, put on, humbug, honest, victim, fall guy, assume, have, rally, befool, take up, dissipate, suck in, take-in, tantalize, frivol away, taunt, four-flush, apply, suck, view, get into, cod, turn in, absorb, horse around, rag, put something over on, suck up, lead astray, collect, over, bamboozle, realise, mug, pushover, razz, bluff, gain, realize, fool away, mount, make, beguile, double-cross, cozen, overhear, catch, twit.
- dupe (part of speech: verb)
- deceive (part of speech: verb)
- flatterer (part of speech: noun)
fool (part of speech: noun)
- study at cheat,
- laughingstock (part of speech: noun)
- "Madeline Payne, the Detective's Daughter", Lawrence L. Lynch.
- "The Short Works of George Meredith", George Meredith Last Updated: March 7, 2009.
- "A Boy's Ride", Gulielma Zollinger.