Definition of durability:
military posture, lastingness, speciality, effectiveness, metier, strong point, intensity, posture, military capability, specialty, persistence, persuasiveness, better, strength, forcefulness, strong suit, military strength, enduringness, force, soundness, solidity, sturdiness, wholeness, potency, intensity level, forte, long suit, integrity.
- durability (part of speech: noun)
- stability (part of speech: noun)
- "A Holiday in the Happy Valley with Pen and Pencil", T. R. Swinburne.
- "On The Principles of Political Economy, and Taxation", David Ricardo.
- "The Earth as Modified by Human Action", George P. Marsh.