Definition of dwell:
last, lie in, rest, be, sulk, experience, hold up, worry, sojourn, tolerate, anticipate, live, concern, populate, fret, cark, cover, place, bide, expect, comprise, shack, confront, reside, lie down, know, go, subsist, remain, harp, repose, stop, grizzle, brood, domiciliate, inhabit, await, hold out, lie, people, domicile, bear, loom, stew, incubate, mope, consist, wait, start, inhere, hover, hatch, tarry, pout, watch, bulk large, live on, belong.
- inhabit (part of speech: verb)
- occupy (part of speech: verb)
- live (part of speech: verb)
- "The Grey Fairy Book", Andrew Lang.
- "The Poems of Henry Van Dyke", Henry Van Dyke.
- "Poems with Power to Strengthen the Soul", Various.