Definition of dwelling:
household, abode, place, inhabitancy, base, plate, menage, ingleside, hearthstone, hearth, home, dwelling house, rest home, protection, family, home base, legal residence, home plate, domicile, dig, habitation, fireside, domicil, nursing home.
- inhabiting (part of speech: verb)
- house (part of speech: noun)
- living (part of speech: verb)
- occupancy (part of speech: noun)
- occupying (part of speech: verb)
- "Berlin and Sans-Souci", Louise Muhlbach.
- "Will Warburton", George Gissing.
- "The Voyage of the Vega round Asia and Europe, Volume I and Volume II", A.E. Nordenskieold.