Definition of dying:
fading, sick, death, overripe, booked, immortal, destruction, terminal, last, vanishing, anxious, going, end, expiry, recessive, enduring, failing, superannuated, moribund, decaying, fated, doomed, living, decease, done for, demise, eternal, growing, decadent, sinking, neglected.
- coloring (part of speech: verb)
- ending (part of speech: verb)
- dying (part of speech: verb)
- "The Adventures of Harry Richmond, Complete", George Meredith Last Updated: March 7, 2009.
- "The Guests Of Hercules", C. N. Williamson and A. M. Williamson.
- "Lady Rose's Daughter", Mrs. Humphry Ward.