Definition of each :
1. Every one of the two or more individuals composing a number of objects, considered separately from the rest. It is used either with or without a following noun; as, each of you or each one of you.
2. Every; - sometimes used interchangeably with every.
to each one, several, private, any, all of, respective, particular, all, individually, from each one, per, various, separate, singly, distributively, separately, individual, severally, specific, respectively, every, for each one, apiece, personal
- So, as I tell ye, we did take to each other fro' the first. - "North, South and Over the Sea", M.E. Francis (Mrs. Francis Blundell).
- Each mother was thinking about her own son and about nothing else. - "100%: The Story of a Patriot", Upton Sinclair.
- Yon's them, and ye'll each do your best. - "The Mistress of Bonaventure", Harold Bindloss.