Definition of eared :
1. Having ( such or so many) ears; - used in composition; as, long- eared- eared; sharp- eared; full- eared; ten- eared.
2. Having external ears; having tufts of feathers resembling ears.
3. of Ear
- With what interest and care we handle a very old book, and turn its well- worn pages, thumb- marked and dog- eared by men of Oxford or of Florence in the Middle Ages! - "The Right and Wrong Uses of the Bible", R. Heber Newton.
- He was very much in earnest, at any rate, and sincere in every word, except perhaps the last He wanted to hear her say again that she eared for him; but she did not fall into the trap, whether she saw it or not. - "Shenac's Work at Home", Margaret Murray Robertson.
- He was tan- coloured, lean as a rail, long- eared, a hound every inch; and Davy was a ragged country boy who lived alone with his mother, and who had an old single- barrel shotgun at home, and who had in his grave boy's eyes a look, clear and unmistakable, of woods and fields. - "Frank of Freedom Hill", Samuel A. Derieux.