Definition of easily:
- Readily; without reluctance; willingly.
- Smoothly; quietly; gently; gracefully; without umult or discord.
- With ease; without difficulty or much effort; as, this task may be easily performed; that event might have been easily foreseen.
- Without pain, anxiety, or disturbance; as, to pass life well and easily.
- Without shaking or jolting; commodiously; as, a carriage moves easily.
soft, advantageously, tardily, readily, quickly, plainly, good, laboriously, regularly, considerably, comfortably, substantially, surely, slowly, clearly, well, steadily, undoubtedly, intimately, slow, easy, hands down.
- facilely (part of speech: adverb)
- moderately (part of speech: adverb)
- gradually (part of speech: adverb)
- "Christopher and the Clockmakers", Sara Ware Bassett.
- "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.
- "The Lost Art of Reading", Gerald Stanley Lee.