Definition of easiness:
- Freedom from difficulty; ease; as the easiness of a task.
- Freedom from effort, constraint, or formality; - said of style, manner, etc.
- Freedom from emotion; compliance; disposition to yield without opposition; unconcernedness.
- Freedom from jolting, jerking, or straining.
- The state or condition of being easy; freedom from distress; rest.
restraint, comfort, simpleness, readiness, relaxation behavior, poise, easy, ease, spontaneity, chasteness, unrestraint, facility, loosening, naturalness, knack, tighten, liberalisation, slackening, facileness, expertness, ability, informality, simplicity, relaxation method, unceremoniousness, rest, simmpleness, relief, casualness, repose, relaxation, liberalization, carelessness, effortlessness, nonchalance, simple mindedness.
mildness (part of speech: noun)
- "Plutarch-Lives-of-the-noble-Grecians-and-Romans", Clough, Arthur Hugh.
But my resentment fell so far short of the occasion that I wondered uneasily at my own easiness, and felt more annoyed with myself for failing to be properly annoyed with her, than inclined to lay the blame where it was due.- "Historical Romances: Under the Red Robe, Count Hannibal, A Gentleman of France", Stanley J. Weyman.
- "A Little Bush Maid", Mary Grant Bruce.