Definition of easter:
- An annual church festival commemorating Christ's resurrection, and occurring on Sunday, the second day after Good Friday. It corresponds to the pasha or passover of the Jews, and most nations still give it this name under the various forms of pascha, pasque, paque, or pask.
- The day on which the festival is observed; day.
- To veer to the east; - said of the wind.
- "Salome", Emma Marshall.
- "What Shall We Do Now?: Five Hundred Games and Pastimes", Dorothy Canfield Fisher.
- "The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists", Robert Tressell.