Definition of easy:
- At ease; free from pain, trouble, or constraint
- Causing ease; giving freedom from care or labor; furnishing comfort; commodious; as, easy circumstances; an easy chair or cushion.
- Free from care, responsibility, discontent, and the like; not anxious; tranquil; as, an easy mind.
- Free from constraint, harshness, or formality; unconstrained; smooth; as, easy manners; an easy style.
- Free from pain, distress, toil, exertion, and the like; quiet; as, the patient is easy.
- Moderate; sparing; frugal.
- Not causing, or attended with, pain or disquiet, or much exertion; affording ease or rest; as, an easy carriage; a ship having an easy motion; easy movements, as in dancing.
- Not difficult; requiring little labor or effort; slight; inconsiderable; as, an easy task; an easy victory.
- Not making resistance or showing unwillingness; tractable; yielding; complying; ready.
- Not straitened as to money matters; as, the market is easy; - opposed to tight.
belatedly, piano, ready, complicated, patrician, well-off, lovely, aristocratic, spontaneous, easily, booming, flourishing, credulous, rich, susceptible, escaped, aristocratical, light-headed, soft, gentle, blue-blooded, forbearing, well-to-do, well-fixed, cushy, pleasant, good, graceful, diffuse, sonant, at ease, prospering, slatternly, make sense, promiscuous, obvious, comfortable, flaccid, delicate, at one with, equable, promiscuity, careless, thrive, well, facile, fluid, permissive, manageable, difficult, palmy, fast, forthright, simple, blowsy, light, thriving, leisurely, laid-back, wide-eyed, unaffixed, chilled, voiced, casual, understandable, gradual, commodious, blue, docile, enjoyable, lento, style, cheap, gently, informal, lenient, blowzy, indulgent, mere, roaring, apparent, smooth, royal, slight, hard, wanton, sex, unconstrained, unceremonious, low-cal, yielding, unrestrained, well-situated, diffused, unproblematic, short, behind, open, carefully, slack, gullible, late, whorish, slow, unhurried, cautiously, balmy, plain, abstemious, naive, wealthy, cheerful, flowing, unchaste, favourable, tighten, prosperous, impoverished, unaffected, clement, wise, calorie-free, merciful, trouble-free, pleasing, light-colored, womanizing, untroubled, straightforward, effortless, golden, nothing to it, lightly, downhill, easygoing, nonchalant, foolproof, faint, cozy, comfy, accept, motiveless, unclouded, philandering, scant, carefree, attractive, mindless, manifest, halcyon, weak, lightheaded, pleasurable, lucky, rise, clean, clear, natural, swooning, slowly, at large, easeful, mild, dupable, free, libertine, unwary, snap, user-friendly, clear-cut, on the loose, favorable, come naturally/easily/easy (to someone), secure, unaccented, hospitable, charitable, dewy-eyed, wakeful, trusting, available, elementary, lightsome, painless, accessible, tripping, intelligible, nice, liberal, lax, idle, abundant, well-heeled, tolerant, unprovoked, hands-down, flabby, evident, exploitable, sluttish, simplified, loose, lite, undemanding, uncomplicated, peaceful, tardily.
- facile (part of speech: adjective)
- content (part of speech: adjective)
- gradual (part of speech: adjective)
- leisurely (part of speech: adjective)
- moderate (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Late Mrs. Null", Frank Richard Stockton.
- "Expositions of Holy Scripture: Romans Corinthians (To II Corinthians, Chap. V)", Alexander Maclaren.
- "Great Expectations", Charles Dickens.