Definition of easy :
1. At ease; free from pain, trouble, or constraint
2. Causing ease; giving freedom from care or labor; furnishing comfort; commodious; as, easy circumstances; an easy chair or cushion.
3. Free from care, responsibility, discontent, and the like; not anxious; tranquil; as, an easy mind.
4. Free from constraint, harshness, or formality; unconstrained; smooth; as, easy manners; an easy style.
5. Free from pain, distress, toil, exertion, and the like; quiet; as, the patient is easy.
6. Moderate; sparing; frugal.
7. Not causing, or attended with, pain or disquiet, or much exertion; affording ease or rest; as, an easy carriage; a ship having an easy motion; easy movements, as in dancing.
8. Not difficult; requiring little labor or effort; slight; inconsiderable; as, an easy task; an easy victory.
9. Not making resistance or showing unwillingness; tractable; yielding; complying; ready.
10. Not straitened as to money matters; as, the market is easy; - opposed to tight.
trusting, wide-eyed, enjoyable, late, easily, plain, susceptible, palmy, piano, nothing to it, slatternly, fast, cheap, equable, calorie-free, sluttish, spontaneous, peaceful, well-fixed, belatedly, tighten, wise, nice, liberal, blowsy, unaccented, informal, well-situated, rich, unconstrained, idle, unprovoked, unwary, intelligible, graceful, commodious, lite, cushy, aristocratic, free, clear-cut, user-friendly, thriving, golden, elementary, lovely, unaffected, faint, mindless, ready, well-heeled, libertine, well-to-do, well-off, voiced, available, blue-blooded, style, cautiously, at one with, hard, rise, docile, manifest, behind, difficult, hands-down, promiscuous, open, slowly, unceremonious, manageable, well, exploitable, gently, wanton, cheerful, light, accept, simplified, secure, credulous, carefree, gullible, flourishing, short, slack, lightly, forbearing, flaccid, make sense, slight, escaped, careless, delicate, weak, pleasing, merciful, favorable, natural, womanizing, balmy, untroubled, halcyon, mild, clean, sonant, forthright, lax, motiveless, casual, indulgent, low-cal, pleasant, pleasurable, flowing, tolerant, thrive, fluid, lightsome, roaring, obvious, at large, unaffixed, painless, whorish, accessible, wealthy, attractive, unchaste, impoverished, clement, nonchalant, abundant, lightheaded, abstemious, snap, scant, aristocratical, wakeful, chilled, favourable, light-colored, complicated, royal, come naturally/easily/easy (to someone), laid-back, yielding, diffuse, naive, tardily, evident, trouble-free, on the loose, undemanding, light-headed, prospering, permissive, tripping, swooning, good, hospitable, patrician, booming, straightforward, blowzy, cozy, lenient, understandable, unproblematic, apparent, sex, flabby, downhill, lento, blue, charitable, clear, unrestrained, easeful, mere, slow, comfy, dupable, lucky, unclouded, foolproof, prosperous, diffused, philandering, promiscuity, loose, easygoing, carefully, dewy-eyed
facile (part of speech: adjective)
content (part of speech: adjective)
gradual (part of speech: adjective)
leisurely (part of speech: adjective)
moderate (part of speech: adjective)
- This was not an easy question for Lawrence to answer. - "The Late Mrs. Null", Frank Richard Stockton.
- It is easy for us to make a little picture of this brother Quartus. - "Expositions of Holy Scripture: Romans Corinthians (To II Corinthians, Chap. V)", Alexander Maclaren.
- It is not easy for even you. - "Great Expectations", Charles Dickens.