Definition of easygoing:
Synonyms for easygoing:
sluttish, low-pressure, breezy, unrestricted, voiced, promiscuous, light, well-fixed, unhurried, contented, soft, wanton, diffuse, cushy, informal, plain, spontaneous, loose, well-heeled, easy, prosperous, leisurely, flexible, undemanding, well-off, unceremonious, slack, placid, lenient, indulgent, flabby, relaxed, content, unrestrained, delicate, at one with, happy-go-lucky, devil-may-care, comfortable, mellow, gentle, tolerant, tighten, natural, sonant, subdued, casual, lax, flaccid, diffused, balmy, well-to-do, well-situated, piano, chilled, at ease, laid-back.
- cheerful (part of speech: adjective)
- indifferent (part of speech: adjective)
- calm (part of speech: adjective)
relaxed (part of speech: verb)
unexcitable (part of speech: adjective)
- sociable (part of speech: adjective)
- "Major Barbara", George Bernard Shaw.
- "German Problems and Personalities", Charles Sarolea.
- "An Encounter in Atlanta", Ed Howdershelt.