Definition of eats:
edible, nourishment, provender, nutrition, sustenance, diet, aliment, ingestion, pap, chow chow, provision, fare, meat, esculent, chuck, nurture, bread, pabulum, foodstuff, comestible, food, victual, grub, chow, nutriment.
- eats (part of speech: verb)
- receives (part of speech: verb)
- food (part of speech: noun)
- "Travels in the Great Desert of Sahara, in the Years of 1845 and 1846", James Richardson.
- "Pee-wee Harris on the Trail", Percy Keese Fitzhugh.
- "Tom Slade at Black Lake", Percy Keese Fitzhugh.