Definition of educated:
well-read, refined, enlightened, enriched, cultured, knowledgeable, literate, expert, advised, professional, civilized, ignorant, fitted, initiated, illiterate, semiliterate, lettered, bookish, polished, well-grounded, well-informed, knowledge, well-bred, learned, prepared, taught, instructed, cultivated, acquainted, polished, corrected, formed, culture, cultivated, scholarly, literary, developed, knowing, highbrow, skilled, scientific, tutored, schooled, refined, self-educated, shaped, urbane, well-educated, accomplished, cultured, finished.
- knowing (part of speech: adjective)
- taught (part of speech: verb)
- "Eugene Field, A Study In Heredity And Contradictions", Slason Thompson.
- "The Mettle of the Pasture", James Lane Allen.
- "Sweet Cicely Or Josiah Allen as a Politician", Josiah Allen's Wife (Marietta Holley).