Definition of effectual:
heavy, in effect, impelling, level-headed, legal, profound, good, sound, wakeless, telling, thrive, well-grounded, intelligent, rough-and-ready, effective, levelheaded, valid, in force, efficacious, impressive, trenchant, binding, productive, hard-hitting, efficient, reasoned, healthy.
- authoritative (part of speech: adjective)
- instrumental (part of speech: adjective)
utilizable (part of speech: adjective)
- at hand,
- effective (part of speech: adjective)
- "Newton Forster", Frederick Marryat.
- "Heart Talks", Charles Wesley Naylor.
- "Mr. Midshipman Easy", Captain Frederick Marryat.