Definition of efficient:
active, thrifty, worthwhile, operative, adequate, productive, in force, businesslike, serviceable, tough, thrive, fitted, effective, fitting, hard-working, underspent, practiced, profitable, decisive, good, high-powered, equal to, committed, valuable, suited, effectual, economic, diligent, sedulous, shrewd, experienced, economical, qualified, adapted, in effect, energetic, cost-efficient, conducive, fruitful, helpful, efficacious, incompetent, saving, practical, familiar with, high-octane, streamlined, cost-effective, industrious, inefficient, ineffectual, functional, timesaving, expeditious, conscientious, assiduous, competent, tireless, potent, dynamic, prompt.
- expedient (part of speech: adjective)
- ordered (part of speech: adjective)
- skillful (part of speech: adjective)
- facile (part of speech: adjective)
- "Human, All-Too-Human, Part II", Friedrich Nietzsche.
- "African Camp Fires", Stewart Edward White.
- "The Grammar of English Grammars", Goold Brown.