Definition of egg:
- A simple cell, from the development of which the young of animals are formed; ovum; germ cell.
- Anything resembling an egg in form.
- The oval or roundish body laid by domestic poultry and other birds, tortoises, etc. It consists of a yolk, usually surrounded by the white or albumen, and inclosed in a shell or strong membrane.
- To urge on; to instigate; to incite
fruitcake, nut case, crank, testis, formal, junky, chunk, screwball, crackpot, fall flat, addict, junkie, clod, clump, bomb, eggs, glob, fail, musket ball, ballock, globe, bollock, lump, bullock block, freak, en, nut, orchis, ball, orb, testicle.
- "A Cotswold Village", J. Arthur Gibbs.
- "Bacon is Shake-Speare", Sir Edwin Durning-Lawrence.
- "Keep-Well Stories for Little Folks", May Farinholt-Jones.