Definition of elderly:
remote, time-worn, sr., older, over-the-hill, hoary, aged, long-lived, immemorial, pensioner, ripened, patriarchal, fourth-year, senior, the aged, the elderly, senescent, old, cured, senile, decrepit, Methuselah, centenarian, nonagenarian, old folk, time-honored, oldster, of age, advanced, the old, gray, olden, unyoung, new, elder.
- aged (part of speech: adjective)
- old (part of speech: adjective)
- oldly (part of speech: adverb)
- aging (part of speech: verb)
- "A Handbook to the Works of Browning (6th ed.)", Mrs. Sutherland Orr.
- "Mary Minds Her Business", George Weston.
- "The English Gipsies and Their Language", Charles G. Leland.