Definition of electrical:
- Capable of occasioning the phenomena of electricity; as, an electric or electrical machine or substance.
- Electrifying; thrilling; magnetic.
- Pertaining to electricity; consisting of, containing, derived from, or produced by, electricity; as, electric power or virtue; an electric jar; electric effects; an electric spark.
- "Hertzian Wave Wireless Telegraphy", John Ambrose Fleming.
- "The Splash of a Drop", A. M. Worthington.
Viper was tempted to sample the egg, which he accepted with a great show of innocence; the effect when he had broken the shell was electrical; he fled with downcast tail and complete dejection, and nothing would ever induce him to touch an egg again.- "Grain and Chaff from an English Manor", Arthur H. Savory.