Definition of elevated:
idealistic, wonderful, elevation, marvellous, noble, wondrous, gallant, luxurious, up, sumptuous, howling, sublime, high-flown, fantastic, heroic, soaring, overhead railway, eloquent, empyrean, reverend, imposing, ideal, rise, elated, opulent, expansive, gilded, grand, rarified, high, happy, magisterial, empyreal, el, raised, elevated railroad, august, princely, towering, elevated railway, tall, rattling, overhead, majestic, increase, lordly, noble-minded, deluxe, overjoyed, rare, terrific, steep, rarefied, high-sounding, eminent, aerial, altitude, elate, moral, tremendous, high-ranking, proud, high-minded, marvelous, style, lofty.
- elevated (part of speech: verb)
- heightened (part of speech: verb)
- ascended (part of speech: verb)
increased (part of speech: verb)
- reputable (part of speech: adjective)
- noble (part of speech: adjective)
- "Youth and the Bright Medusa", Willa Cather.
- "The Waif of the "Cynthia"", André Laurie and Jules Verne.
But the sun was well up before a suitable kopje came in sight, one so small that it did not appear likely to contain enemies, but sufficiently elevated to give an observer a good view for miles through the clear veldt air.- "A Dash from Diamond City", George Manville Fenn.