Definition of eleventh:
- Constituting one of eleven parts into which a thing is divided; as, the eleventh part of a thing.
- Next after the tenth; as, the eleventh chapter.
- Of or pertaining to the interval of the octave and the fourth.
- The interval consisting of ten conjunct degrees; the interval made up of an octave and a fourth.
- The quotient of a unit divided by eleven; one of eleven equal parts.
- "The Itinerary of Benjamin of Tudela", Benjamin of Tudela.
- "The Heath Hover Mystery", Bertram Mitford.
- "The Necklace of Princess Fiorimonde and Other Stories", Mary De Morgan.