Definition of eleventh :
1. Constituting one of eleven parts into which a thing is divided; as, the eleventh part of a thing.
2. Next after the tenth; as, the eleventh chapter.
3. Of or pertaining to the interval of the octave and the fourth.
4. The interval consisting of ten conjunct degrees; the interval made up of an octave and a fourth.
5. The quotient of a unit divided by eleven; one of eleven equal parts.
- By the eleventh century, however, the Arabs had lost much of their martial spirit. - "The Itinerary of Benjamin of Tudela", Benjamin of Tudela.
- No, assuredly she was too dangerously pretty to keep; otherwise there is no telling that she would not have climbed down even at the eleventh hour. - "The Heath Hover Mystery", Bertram Mitford.
- Do you not know that Prince Florestan is the eleventh lover who has come to marry her, and one by one they have disappeared, and only I know where they are gone. - "The Necklace of Princess Fiorimonde and Other Stories", Mary De Morgan.