Definition of emotional:
aroused, teary, impactful, charged, red-hot, bathetic, gushy, temperamental, loving, releasing, wound up, activated, blazing, stimulated, deep-seated, stirring, hysterical, randy, latin, overflowing, excited, cold, affective, enthusiastic, delirious, hypersensitive, aflame, fanatic, little, wrought-up, mad, hot-blooded, casual, warm-blooded, touching, irrational, lyrical, mushy, icky, stirred, intense, turned on, blind, moody, uninhibited, passional, stirred up, incandescent, slushy, burning, affectionate, het up, hard, impressive, fervent, melodramatic, overemotional, poignant, affectional, schmalzy, affecting, gooey, mawkish, impetuous, fervid, agitated, steamy, feeling, basic, effusive, schmaltzy, sentimental, overwhelming, low-down, punch, soulful, worked up, deep, tenderhearted, mind-blowing, warm, ruttish, warmhearted, zealous, horny, overwrought, flaming, touchy-feely, unrestrained, inflammable, ablaze, cathartic, heartfelt, torrid, feelings, frantic, acutely, depth, impassioned, sloppy, lachrymose, perfervid, sentient, lyric, soppy, superheated, maudlin, religious, disturbed, warm-toned, unreserved, charge, vehement, bitter, histrionic, supercharged, demonstrative, spontaneous, emotive, funky, gushing, glowing, gaga, rational, moving, rousing.
- emotional (part of speech: adjective)
- excitable (part of speech: adjective)
- "A Son of the Hills", Harriet T. Comstock.
- "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons", Jacques Casanova de Seingalt.
- "There was a King in Egypt", Norma Lorimer.