Definition of enclosed:
Synonyms for enclosed:
fogbound, embedded, fast, confined, bohemian, living, embowered, involved, fenced, returnable, hedged in with/by, in black and white, self-enclosed, swallowed, textual, monastic, inside, back-to-nature, penned, capsulated, gracious, austere, boxed, fenced in, enwrapped, landlocked, in, closed in, inactive, coarctate, surrounding, New Age, basined, shut up, on paper, in the round, surrounded, newsy, about, written, around, buried, jailed, besieged, fencelike, engulfed, encircled, unanswered, enveloped, valid, closed, capsulate, included, circular, boxed-in, inserted.
- encircled (part of speech: verb)
- contained (part of speech: verb)
- enclosed (part of speech: verb)
- "Haydn", J. Cuthbert Hadden.
- "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons", Jacques Casanova de Seingalt.
- "Jane Talbot", Charles Brockden Brown.