Definition of enclosing:
Synonyms for enclosing:
- containing (part of speech: verb)
- enclosing (part of speech: verb)
- encircling (part of speech: verb)
When one of these boxes was taken recently out of its enclosing chest and examined, it was found to have a roof something like a low gable, which was decorated with painting about a century later than the time of de Blois.- "Winchester", Sidney Heath.
- "McGill and its Story, 1821-1921", Cyrus Macmillan.
- "Spinifex and Sand Five Years' Pioneering and Exploration in Western Australia", David W Carnegie.