Definition of endless :
1. Infinite; excessive; unlimited.
2. Void of design; objectless; as, an endless pursuit.
3. Without end; having no end or conclusion; perpetual; interminable; - applied to length, and to duration; as, an endless line; endless time; endless bliss; endless praise; endless clamor.
4. Without profitable end; fruitless; unsatisfying.
unfading, fixed, imperishable, around-the-clock, never-failing, long, deathless, multitudinous, fadeless, round-the-clock, aeonian, dateless, eonian, ever-living, ongoing, amaranthine, unfailing, relentless, finite, untold, without end, limited, sempiternal, ageless, undated, never-ending, continue, eterne, unsurpassable, measureless, world without end
continuous (part of speech: adjective)
incessant, cyclical, flat, featureless, unchangeable, recurrent, un-intermittent, even, level, indefatigable, monolithic, unceasing, unvarying, unchanging, sequential, habitual, nonstop, continuous, undying, robot-like, invariable, seamless, constant, steady, persistent, monotonous, gapless, consecutive, consistent, perennial, continuing, coherent, unending, continual, uniform, unbroken, straight, repetitive, lasting, repeated, unremitting, homogeneous, undeviating, connected, regular
perpetual (part of speech: adjective)
wordy (part of speech: adjective)
infinite (part of speech: adjective)
incalculable, unlimited, limitless, infinite, termless, everlasting, bottomless, innumerable, illimitable, boundless, interminable, countless, immeasurable, ceaseless, perpetual, timeless, unbounded, eternal, numberless, inexhaustible, immemorial
- O Nature's endless mystery! - "The Poems of Giacomo Leopardi", Giacomo Leopardi.
- His intense anxiety about me reflected in my mind the endless worry I had concerning him. - "The Adventures of Harry Richmond, Complete", George Meredith Last Updated: March 7, 2009.
- What an endless afternoon it had been! - "Saturday's Child", Kathleen Norris.