Definition of endorsement:
mug, authorization, minute, phiz, mo, leave, second, authority, permit, allow, moment, backing, license, imprimatur, second gear, bit, visage, OK, support, arcsecond, indorsement, secondment, physiognomy, countenance, warrantee, s, second base, guarantee, stock warrant, irregular, instant, smiler, warrant, sanction, stock-purchase warrant, authorisation, sec, blurb, kisser.
- approval (part of speech: noun)
- affirmation (part of speech: noun)
- consent (part of speech: noun)
- praise (part of speech: noun)
- support (part of speech: verb)
- "When A Man's A Man", Harold Bell Wright.
And thus the acquaintance between Patches and the girl grew into friendship; for Kitty loved to talk with this man of the things that play so large a part in that life which so appealed to her; and, with Phil's ever- ready and hearty endorsement of Patches, she felt safe in permitting the friendship to develop.- "When A Man's A Man", Harold Bell Wright.
- "The Making of the New Testament", Benjamin W. Bacon.