Definition of energetic:
untiring, quick, nimble, tireless, prompt, canty, hardworking, brisk, merry, rattling, lively, unflagging, wide awake, dynamical, active, driving, expeditious, diligent, ready, spanking, strenuous, restless, physical, action, gumptious, kinetic, unwearying, up-and-coming, vigorous, officious, indefatigable, zippy, snappy, industrious, alert, mobile, supple, agile.
- energetic (part of speech: adjective)
- healthy (part of speech: adjective)
- active (part of speech: adjective)
- powerful (part of speech: adjective)
vigorous (part of speech: adjective)
- study at active,
- strong (part of speech: adjective)
- "A History of England Principally in the Seventeenth Century, Volume I (of 6)", Leopold von Ranke.
- "The Deluge", David Graham Phillips.
- "Heidi", Johanna Spyri.