Definition of enfeebled:
effete, enervated, debilitated, languid, frail, prostrate, delicate, soft, tender, unhealthy, weak, unsubstantial, feeble, seedy, wasted, low, unsteady, faint, wimpish, infirm, malnourished, sickly, vulnerable, wimpy, asthenic, slight, down-and-out.
disabled (part of speech: verb)
- screwed up,
- weakened (part of speech: verb)
- enfeebled (part of speech: verb)
- "His Sombre Rivals", E. P. Roe.
- "Delia Blanchflower", Mrs. Humphry Ward.
- "Select Speeches of Daniel Webster", Daniel Webster.