Definition of engaging:
intriguing, elfin, dashing, consuming, piquant, telegenic, engrossing, kind, gripping, like, riveting, fascinating, lovely, luring, prepossessing, bewitching, seductive, attractive, lovable, benignant, elegant, zesty, alluring, harming, good-natured, sweet, salty, charismatic, personable, charismatic, winsome, enchanting, absorbing, winning, glamorous, savory, loving, fetching, magnetic, tempting, pleasant, pleasing, spicy, agreeable, immersing, entrancing, enthralling, pretty, gentle, taking, captivating, arresting, involving, enticing, amiable, savoury.
- battling (part of speech: verb)
- hiring (part of speech: verb)
- pleasant (part of speech: adjective)
- endeavoring (part of speech: verb)
- "The World's Greatest Books, Vol III", Arthur Mee and J.A. Hammerton, Eds..
- "Out of the Air", Inez Haynes Irwin.
- "The Gold of Chickaree", Susan Warner.