Definition of enjoyable:
good, welcome, palatable, blessed, dulcet, satisfying, delightsome, luscious, felicitous, pretty, pleasant, heavenly, attractive, gratifying, darling, savory, grateful, tasty, congenial, restful, relaxing, pleasurable, pain, nice, diverting, delicious, dreamy, lovely.
pleasant (part of speech: adjective)
- study at pleasant
- pleasurable (part of speech: adjective)
- pleasing (part of speech: adjective)
- "The South of France--East Half", Charles Bertram Black.
- "The Chronicles of a Gay Gordon", Josť Maria Gordon.
- "The Simpkins Plot", George A. Birmingham.