Definition of enjoyment :
1. That which gives pleasure or keen satisfaction.
2. The condition of enjoying anything; pleasure or satisfaction, as in the possession or occupancy of anything; possession and use; as, the enjoyment of an estate.
usance, blast, entrance, content, sensuality, manipulation, concession, triumph, role, escapism, purpose, usage, recreation, diversion, having, utilization, merriment, use, indulgence, entry, frolic, employment, change, pastime, benefit, economic consumption, joie de vivre, right, using, control, public interest, luxury, contentedness, enthusiasm, function, habit, keeping, priority, crowd pleaser, permission, binge, delectation, hands, appreciation, pain, happy, fun, access, sport, self-indulgence, wonder, utilisation, like, possession, abstinence, use of goods and services, occupation, anticipation, kick, activity, consumption, exercise, voice, refusal, rejoicing, excitement, voluptuousness
pleasurableness (part of speech: noun)
pleasure (part of speech: noun)
delight, jollity, exhilaration, agreeability, complaisance, gladness, brightness, enthrallment, contentment, gaiety, joyfulness, entertainment, rapture, joy, bliss, gratification, ecstasy, happiness, amusement, sunniness, satisfaction, pleasure, well-being, euphoria, cheer, bonniness, cheerfulness, relish
- Olive and I have as much enjoyment of life as ordinary folk. - "Lover or Friend", Rosa Nouchette Carey.
- He could not even smoke with any enjoyment. - "The Way of an Eagle", Ethel M. Dell.
- It is against her laws and customs, in the enjoyment of which the other provinces and his Excellency as Governor of Holland are bound to protect us. - "Project Gutenberg History of The Netherlands, 1555-1623, Complete", John Lothrop Motley.