Definition of ensue:
- ensue (part of speech: verb)
- happen (part of speech: verb)
- occur (part of speech: verb)
- follow (part of speech: verb)
- "The Cauliflower", A. A. Crozier.
The field, which is now being opened up for the labours of the Educationist, is extensive and inviting; and the anticipations of the philanthropist become the more delightful, on account of the improvements likely to ensue for carrying on the work.- "A Practical Enquiry into the Philosophy of Education", James Gall.
- "The Pillars of the House, V1", Charlotte M. Yonge.