Definition of entertaining:
humorous, piquant, alluring, winning, amusing, witty, edifying, diverting, exciting, zestful, exhilarating, inspiring, absorbing, rousing, compelling, gay, gratifying, engaging, provocative, clever, lively, animating, droll, affecting, entrancing, impressive, captivating, restorative, satisfying, fun, moving, thrilling, funny, enticing, seductive, interesting, engrossing, striking, amusive, ravishing, stirring, excite, fascinating.
amusing (part of speech: verb)
- pleasurable (part of speech: adjective)
- pleasing (part of speech: adjective)
- "The World Peril of 1910", George Griffith.
- "The Short Cut", Jackson Gregory.
- "Ralestone Luck", Andre Norton.