Definition of enunciation:
- Mode of utterance or pronunciation, especially as regards fullness and distinctness or articulation; as, to speak with a clear or impressive enunciation.
- That which is enunciated or announced; words in which a proposition is expressed; an announcement; a formal declaration; a statement.
- The act of enunciating, announcing, proclaiming, or making known; open attestation; declaration; as, the enunciation of an important truth.
- "First Fam'lies of the Sierras", Joaquin Miller.
- "Comrade Yetta", Albert Edwards.
Her figure had grown large and her face become round, and lost their fine outline and proportion; but the exquisite taste of her dress and graceful dignity of her deportment, and sweet radiance of her expressive countenance, were still indescribably charming; and the voice, unrivaled in its fresh melodious brilliancy, and the pure and perfect enunciation, were unimpaired, and sounded like the clear liquid utterance of a young girl of sixteen.- "Records of a Girlhood", Frances Ann Kemble.