Definition of envision:
Synonyms for envision:
fantasy, go steady, conjure, count on, interpret, enter, propose, get word, go for, send off, assure, vision, image, estimate, figure, run across, look, ensure, go through, reckon, visualise, witness, hear, encounter, conceit, insure, read into, stick out, discover, examine, contrive, see to it, previse, pick up, find, realize, determine, visit, throw, render, attend, control, show, foresight, jut out, take in, think up, protrude, find out, get wind, understand, visualize, construe, come across, externalise, take care, run into, dream, date, cipher, ascertain, get a line, counter, visualization, foresee, divine, learn, watch, compute, give (full) rein to something/give something (full) rein, feature, realise, picture, project, depict, externalize, go out, view, check, forestall, catch, have visions of (doing) something, escort, see, take to, regard, cypher, jut, fancy, work out, meet, experience, cast.
- expect (part of speech: verb)
- predict (part of speech: verb)
- think (part of speech: verb)
- imagine (part of speech: verb)
- "The Hidden Places", Bertrand W. Sinclair.
- "The Black Experience in America The Immigrant Heritage of America", Norman Coombs.
- "Rats in the Belfry", John York Cabot.