Definition of envisioned:
Synonyms for envisioned:
- expected (part of speech: verb)
- predicted (part of speech: verb)
- thought (part of speech: verb)
- imagined (part of speech: verb)
Disarmament Conferences may or may not effect the ideal envisioned by the Victorian, a time " when the war drums throb no longer, and the battle- flags are furled in the Parliament of Man"; but the short story follows the gleam, merely by virtue of authorship and by reflecting the peoples of the earth.- "O. Henry Memorial Award Prize Stories of 1921", Various.
- "The Pirates of Ersatz", Murray Leinster.
- "Children of the Market Place", Edgar Lee Masters.