Definition of envisioning:
Synonyms for envisioning:
- prediction (part of speech: noun)
- imagining (part of speech: verb)
- thinking (part of speech: verb)
thought (part of speech: noun)
- brain work,
- expecting (part of speech: verb)
- predicting (part of speech: verb)
- expectation (part of speech: noun)
For long eras they too were imprisoned within the confines of a me- and- mine envisioning, and it took a major leap for them to conceive that other structures than the crystalline might have a form of awareness.- "Eight Keys to Eden", Mark Irvin Clifton.
- "Autobiography of a YOGI", Paramhansa Yogananda.
- "The Sargasso of Space", Edmond Hamilton.