Definition of episode:
contingency, thing, case, chronological succession, development, installing, possibility, fact, installment, incident, instalment, consequence, issue, end, chance, result, outcome, succession, successiveness, sequence, sequel, fortune, happen, chronological sequence, installation, news.
- circumstance (part of speech: noun)
- prose (part of speech: noun)
- happening (part of speech: verb)
- "The Reclaimers", Margaret Hill McCarter.
- "Can You Forgive Her?", Anthony Trollope.
- "Queen Hildegarde", Laura Elizabeth Howe Richards.