Definition of esteem:
- Estimation; opinion of merit or value; hence, valuation; reckoning; price.
- High estimation or value; great regard; favorable opinion, founded on supposed worth.
- To form an estimate; to have regard to the value; to consider.
- To set a high value on; to prize; to regard with reverence, respect, or friendship.
- To set a value on; to appreciate the worth of; to estimate; to value; to reckon.
lever, respect, assess, pry, remember, take to be, entertain, obedience, favor, prise, honour, look upon, hatch, dream up, flirt with, admiration, think up, perspective, concoct, wonderment, love, jimmy, praise, view, think about, delight in, evaluate, extol, wish, gaze, consideration, observe, compliments, appraise, value, appreciation, adore, toy with, regard as, approve, prize, wonder, think of, paying attention, cherish, measure, respectfulness, applaud, estimation, valuate, regard, look on, watch, heed, attentiveness, consider, abide by, see, deem, repute, account, treasure, have in mind, rate, reckon, mean.
- like (part of speech: verb)
- reputation (part of speech: noun)
- respect (part of speech: verb)
- pride (part of speech: verb)
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- "A Set of Rogues", Frank Barrett.
- "God's Good Man", Marie Corelli.