Definition of esteemed:
- liked (part of speech: verb)
- reputable (part of speech: adjective)
- respected (part of speech: verb)
- prided (part of speech: verb)
- "The Confessions of Harry Lorrequer, Complete", Charles James Lever (1806-1872).
- "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons", Jacques Casanova de Seingalt.
And now Dick Stanmore was about to offer up half- a- dozen of these valued servants before the idol he had lately begun to worship, for whom, indeed, he esteemed no victim too precious, no sacrifice too dear.- "M. or N. "Similia similibus curantur."", G.J. Whyte-Melville.