Definition of eternity:
hours, forever, timelessness, timeless existence, survival, the hereafter, preservation, infinity, world without end, instant, afterlife, stability, year, continue, eternalness, eon, Hell, moon, everlasting life, continuity, light years, eternality, everlasting, limited, the (great) beyond, Hades, ages, cycle, donkey's years, infernal, months, beyond, live, foreverness, blue moon, sempiternity, longevity, continuation, moment, consistency, long, epic, deathlessness, coon's age, the next life.
heaven (part of speech: noun)
- land o'goshen,
- infinity (part of speech: noun)
- perpetuity (part of speech: noun)
- indefinite duration (part of speech: noun)
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- "The Campaner Thal and Other Writings", Jean Paul Friedrich Richter.
- "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.