Definition of ethics:
categorical imperative, social values, norms, honesty, goodness, principles, morals, ethical motive, natural law, ethos, moral practice, integrity, moral conduct, ethos, values, standards, mores, the Golden Rule, moral code, morality, moral philosophy, social laws, code of right and wrong.
- virtue (part of speech: noun)
- virtues (part of speech: noun)
- "The Bell-Ringer of Angel's and Other Stories", Bret Harte.
- "The Man Who Rose Again", Joseph Hocking.
- "'Twixt Land & Sea", Joseph Conrad.