Definition of evasion:
escape valve, turning away, escapism, default, trick, nonpayment, cop-out, shaking, outflow, dodging, imply, delay, escape cock, scheme, leakage, bypass, sidestep, get at, tergiversation, intimate, hedge, evade, nonremittal, inertia, safety valve, failure, stagnation, deception, equivocation, quibble, out, ducking, evasiveness, standstill, suspended animation, skirt, convey, parry, eschewal, eluding, leak, eschewing, dodge, obliqueness, mince (your) words, subterfuge, shunning, prevarication, relief valve, inaction.
- avoidance (part of speech: noun)
- noncompliance (part of speech: noun)
- escape (part of speech: noun)
- "The Works of the Right Honourable Edmund Burke, Vol. I. (of 12)", Edmund Burke.
- "The Deluge", David Graham Phillips.
- "Bat Wing", Sax Rohmer.