Definition of everlasting:
thoroughgoing, unfailing, aeonian, utter, staring, ongoing, imperishable, fadeless, complete, never-failing, unadulterated, never-ending, pure, sodding, world without end, continue, perfect, eonian, round-the-clock, relentless, gross, ageless, around-the-clock, arrant, deathless, consummate, eterne, stark, amaranthine, everlasting flower, ever-living, unfading, double-dyed, without end.
- durable (part of speech: adjective)
continuous (part of speech: adjective)
- infinite (part of speech: adjective)
- permanent (part of speech: adjective)
- perpetual (part of speech: adjective)
I remember well, about the year 1804, when in my father's house at Blacker, once being in my chamber, in a very serious, thoughtful frame of mind, receiving an impression that if ever I came to receive the truth which I was then convinced of, to my everlasting benefit, I should have publicly to declare of the gracious dealings of Divine Goodness to my soul.- "Memoir and Diary of John Yeardley, Minister of the Gospel", John Yeardley.
- "Christology of the Old Testament: And a Commentary on the Messianic Predictions, v. 1", Ernst Wilhelm Hengstenberg.
- "The Ordinance of Covenanting", John Cunningham.