Definition of exalted:
magisterial, lordly, empyreal, tremendous, idealistic, proud, high-sounding, towering, luxurious, high-minded, high-ranking, tall, gilded, wonderful, august, howling, sublime, eminent, marvellous, high, heroic, terrific, rarified, princely, expansive, elated, lofty, soaring, steep, imposing, opulent, majestic, rise, inspired, deluxe, rarefied, high-flown, happy, rattling, rare, style, empyrean, reverend, ideal, inflated, fantastic, gallant, eloquent, noble-minded, noble, sumptuous, grand, wondrous, marvelous.
- elevated (part of speech: verb)
- reputable (part of speech: adjective)
- worshiped (part of speech: verb)
- praised (part of speech: verb)
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- "A Rock in the Baltic", Robert Barr.
- "The Black Bag", Louis Joseph Vance.