Definition of examination:
check, quest, interrogative sentence, questionnaire, medical, autopsy, trial, going-over, interrogation, checkup, scrutiny, investigation, enquiry, study, psychometric test, audit, catechism, trial run, questioning, mental testing, overhaul, interrogatory, run, interrogative, examen, inquisition, mental test, search, battery, investigate, perusal, makeup, testing, exam, comprehensive, observation, tryout, final, physical, scan, experiment, catechization, test.
- dissertation (part of speech: noun)
- question (part of speech: noun)
- inspection (part of speech: noun)
- "The Doctor A Tale Of The Rockies", Ralph Connor.
- "Arsene Lupin", Edgar Jepson Maurice Leblanc.