Definition of excellent:
- Excellently; eminently; exceedingly.
- Excelling; surpassing others in some good quality or the sum of qualities; of great worth; eminent, in a good sense; superior; as, an excellent man, artist, citizen, husband, discourse, book, song, etc.; excellent breeding, principles, aims, action.
- Superior in kind or degree, irrespective of moral quality; - used with words of a bad significance.
capital, skillful, premium, incomparable, resplendent, excelling, pure, world-class, delicate, splendiferous, crackerjack, first-class, magnificent, transcendent, distinctive, dynamite, beautiful, enticing, distinguished, supreme, minute, classy, champion, top, keen, out of sight, hot, fantabulous, desirable, in a class by itself, top, dainty, polished, jim-dandy, tiptop, masterful, great, as good as they get, terrific, bully, slight, glorious, tophole, unique, neat, clear, skilled, masterly, blue-ribbon, out of this world, ace-high, tops, super, A-OK, prize, to be desired, terrific, elegant, blue-chip, choicest, superior, tiptop, hand-picked, competent, heavenly, top-flight, estimable, great, groovy, sterling, bad, top-notch, thin, boss, sublime, high-grade, a jump ahead, smashing, first, brag, accomplished, cool, refined, brilliant, dandy, handsome, slender, the best obtainable, paramount, comminuted, A-one, banner, capital, subtile, gauzy, superb, frontline, tenuous, well-done, to die for, A-one, superb, divine, topflight, boss, custom-made, quality, priceless, grade A, matchless, rare, swell, dandy, finest, subtle, clarified, bully, very fine, highest, peerless, smooth, superfine, all right, very good, crack, sharp, foremost, attractive, high-quality, best, sensitive, champion, invaluable, small.
- excellent (part of speech: adjective)
- good (part of speech: adjective)
- exceptional (part of speech: adjective)